What To Bring
Located in sunny, beautiful, Costa Mesa California. Our first Asana Home is situated near the beach with rich culture in the surrounding area. We give all our clients the promise that or home is a safe, caring, and positive rehab environment operated to provide individuals and their families peace of mind during recovery. As an organization we care about the responsible management of resources within the organization, community, and natural environment.
What To Pack
- A photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, or other valid form of identification
- Health Insurance/Benefits card
- A credit card, debit card, or prepaid card for prescription co-payments—when needed or if applicable to the client’s individual treatment plan
- Contact information list. Asana Recovery staff will keep a list of your emergency contacts and other medical professionals who may have a part in your treatment, as well as names of other people you might want to contact during your treatment such as family and loved ones, close friends, sponsors, etc.
- A list of any current prescription medications and dosages, as well as the medications, themselves, each in the original pharmacy bottle with a complete and legible label
- Some cash (smaller bills are recommended—$20’s or under) for the occasional store runs or other personal purchases you may need to make
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider a necessity, such as a wedding ring, watch or pendant/necklace. We recommend that other valuables be left at home
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room
- Cigarettes or Electronic Cigarettes (eCigarettes) – Asana Recovery encourages a healthy lifestyle, however we support clients’ preferences on this matter
- Recovery-themed reading material or books will be provided to clients. We recommend other reading materials for entertainment and encourage books that will inspire, support, and encourage you in your recovery journey.
- Mobile device or laptop (subject to review by the case manager)
The Following Are Not Allowed At Asana Recovery:
- Drugs or alcohol
- Narcotics or prohibited prescriptions
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, scissors, sharp objects, etc.)
- Pornography in any form (print, digital, etc)
- Food or drinks
- Toiletries or other personal products that contain alcohol (mouthwash, perfume, etc.)
- Nail polish, polish remover or synthetic nail related products
- Previously opened medications purchased over-the-counter. All types of medications will be inspected by staff
- Revealing clothing (tank tops, sleeveless shirts, midriff baring tops, etc.)
- Candles or incense
- Clothing with profanity or references to drugs, alcohol or violence, or otherwise in violation of our dress code
- Video games and DVDs
- Sporting equipment
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, ammonia, etc.)
- Electronics (televisions, gaming consoles, etc.)
- Games and playing cards
What Types Of Clothes To Pack
Asana Recovery has a dress code policy that is in place to encourage a positive atmosphere for healing and recovery. We recommend packing only basic wardrobe items, as storage space is limited. Laundry facilities will be available, and a week’s worth of clothing should be enough. Comfortable, easy-care clothes that do not require dry cleaning are recommended.
- Costa Mesa, California, where Asana Recovery is located, generally has mild or temperate weather. It is a good idea to bring clothes for layering. Simple T-shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans and jackets work well especially for layering. Your clothes should be comfortable and free of graphics or language, that may be deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- Comfortable shoes for everyday wear. We suggest that you bring tennis shoes or sneakers for activities or sports, and flip flops for the shower (if preferred).
- Shorts and T-shirts for exercise.
- Socks, undergarments, and other basic clothing necessities.
- Sleepwear must be modest. No lingerie-style night gowns.
- Swimsuits. We recommend one-piece style suits or modest two-piece suits for women, and swim trunks or board shorts for men, rather than briefs. No string bikinis or thongs.
Asana Recovery provides complete, balanced meals prepared by trained chefs and nutritionists. Most outside food and drinks are discouraged because we promote a healthy diet by maintaining moderate sugar and caffeine consumption. Three meals a day, appropriate snacks, and beverages are provided to all residential clients. The Windows update prank can easily trick someone when opened in full screen. It looks and acts like a real install page.