- May 29, 2018
While most people are familiar with Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and its companion groups for those affected by another’s alcohol abuse, Al-Anon and Alateen, there are actually a number of different 12-step programs available for those struggling with a variety of different substance addictions or behavioral addictions.
12-STEP PROGRAMS FOR BEHAVIORAL ADDICTIONS:
- Co-Dependence Anonymous – to help men and women develop healthy relationships
- Debtors Anonymous – to help men and women who have a problem with compulsively accruing debt
- Depressed Anonymous – for men and women struggling with depression
- Emotions Anonymous – where men and women work together to overcome emotional difficulties
- Gamblers Anonymous and it’s companion program for families and loved ones, Gam-Anon
- Online Gamblers Anonymous (OLGA)
- Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA), Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA), Sexaholics Anonymous (SA), and Sexual Recovery Anonymous (SRA)
!2-STEP PROGRAMS FOR SUBSTANCE ADDICTIONS:
- Cocaine Anonymous
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Nicotine Anonymous
- Dual Recovery Anonymous – for people battling a mental health disorder alongside their substance addiction
These lists are not exhaustive, but they illustrate the number of resources available for those who need help recovering from their addiction.
The Asana Recovery Center offers a supervised detoxification and residential treatment program that combines a variety of therapy options to help those struggling at any stage of addiction. Call us at (949) 438-4504 to learn more about our comprehensive drug and alcohol addiction treatment program today.